Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fantastic Weekend at the OTC

I had a slow start this weekend, but by the end things really started to come together.
I shot a personal best all day at 70m (Olympic Distance). The sun was hot, the breeze was strong and I shot good strong shots 99% of the day. Coach Park (Mrs. Lee) noted my use of Back tension during my shot cycle. Wahoo... about time I used the proper form, BEST method.
I will continue to work on my form and my follow through. I have a tendency to watch the arrow fly instead of maintaining my focus on the target. Oops, need to work on that more. :)
I have a couple pictures, I will share them later today.

Update: I'm shooting the California State Games on July 18th - FITA no OR's. This particular tournament is suppose to be an "amateur Olympic Experience" There is going to be an athlete parade at Qualcomm Stadium (Where SD Chargers Play) the Friday before. Should be interesting, I dont have any figures yet on how many athletes are participating, but it sounds like a hoopla of a production...we shall see... Here is a link to the Schedule http://www.calstategames.org/s-summereventsched.html


Focus Today...Succeed Tomorrow
Today I will focus on Loading.

No comments:

Post a Comment