Monday, August 3, 2009

Practice at Target Nationals Ohio

Working hard to strengthen my shot and keep a good strong bow arm.
I shot the practice field on Saturday, Sunday and today during official practice. The weather was good, a little windy, but nothing I can't handle after shooting at the OTC for 10 months.

There are around 700+ people shooting in this tournament. Male/Female - Compound/Recurve/Barebow/CrossBow - Master/Senior/Junior/Cadet/Cub

Here's my schedule
Tuesday FITA 70 and 60 meters at 1pm
Wednesday FITA 50 and 30 meters at 8am
Thursday FITA 70 and 60 meters at 8am
Friday FITA 50 and 30 meters at 1pm
Saturday OR Rounds (US Open)

We have Thunderstorms scheduled for Tues-Friday...eek
In the afternoons the temperature should be low 80's-high 70's, however the mornings will be chilly at 60 degrees (during rain)

So, everyone who knows me and all those who dont, wish me luck everyday, but especially Saturday. Although shooting a high FITA would be great and feel great, my goal for this years shooting is to rank Top 20 in the USA for Olympic Rounds. Currently I am 32nd in the USA, after this tournament I can squeeze myself into Top 20 (17-18th) if I shoot a 90/120 plus.
I can do this. I want to do this. I will do this.

Focus Today...Suceed Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment