Wednesday, December 16, 2009

1000 Arrow Challenge


Completed!!! Wow, what a great experience. I came into the challenge excited and ready to accomplish the task at hand. I  believe I paced myself just right finishing 1000 arrows in 6hrs 12 mins and guess what I didn't stop there, I wasnt as sore as I thought I might be, I actually felt decent, so I decided to keep shooting, despite the fact that it had just started to rain. I shot another 100 arrows, finishing with 1100 arrows in 6hrs 54mins!! Wahoo, done. Coach Lee and I are to believe that my endurance was because of the BEST method technique being followed during the duration of the challenge. There is a video coming soon, as soon as I get it I will post it.
I have lots to update everyone on from the last 10 weeks, I won't leave out any details, there all written down I just need to transfer them online when I find the time.
Stay tuned!!

Focus Today...Succeed Tomorrow
Today I will focus on managing 1 task at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment