Thursday, April 2, 2009

Succeed at 50 meters

I will over come any anxiety I have of 50 meters and remember that it is my form that will carry me through not the target.

Today I focused on shooting 50m and 70m, it turned out to be an eh kind of day. Sometimes over analyzing why something is happening wont help. I just couldn't figure out where the shazam went, yep I said it, shazam. :) I will have to concur tomorrow then, but at 18m since I will be training at home.

I have a tournament at the OTC this weekend, close distance, 20m, should be fun. I will post updates on Sunday/Monday.


Perseverance is not a long race, it is many short races one after the other.

-Walter Elliott











Focus Today...Succeed Tomorrow
(or in today's case, just relax it'll all work out)

No comments:

Post a Comment