Monday, June 1, 2009

Back at the OTC after Gold Cup

Yesterday was my first day back at the Olympic Training Center since shooting the Gold Cup in New Jersey. I have to admit I felt a little rusty. Sure, I did some SPT's while not shooting last week, but I'm not sure how much it helped, except for helping me to maintain my strength.
I wouldn't say I felt off yesterday, in fact I shot my average, but I don't want to shoot my average. I want to be hot, on fire, shooting better then average.
Coach Lee, the coaching staff and the RA's will be back at the Road Runner Club on Thursday, I look forward to then. There guidence goes a lot farther then my own.
Until then I will continue to shoot blank bail in the garage.

Schedule Today

Shoot Blank Bail 2 hours
Carido

Focus Today...Succeed Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment