Thursday, October 27, 2011

So do you think you're in shape?

Howdy all! (practicing my Texas welcome) :) So, do you think your in shape? Do you consider yourself an athlete? Maybe you go to the gym 5 days a week? Take cycle classes, run outdoors, Zumba? How about all you martial arts people? Are you in shape? Do me a favor all you in shape folks look up CrossFit and hit up a free class. Now tell me if you still think your in shape. :)
Crossfit is a realty check, not demoralizing but inspiring. Its a kick in the rear addicting workout that allows you to really see (and feel) your fitness level. As a wise man said, uh hem, Tyler. "this is it, this is your bottom, don't be discouraged, you will only get better and stronger from this point". This is very true and although its hard to not be at my strongest or at peak performance, I do know that I will only grow from here and must remain positive. My ego is in my back pocket and I am here to learn.

48lb bow... it's going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment