Thursday, May 7, 2009

How does this athlete support her dreams

As some of you may know I am no longer working. I am dedicating this 2009 year to Archery in hopes of making Top 20 in the USA this year. Most of my support is coming from savings and investments and the tightening of the belt by my boyfriend and I.
Awhile ago I took a trip to Singapore where I fell in love with the local goods. I loved them so much I purchased tons and tons of items in hopes of sharing (selling) them with others in the United States. I dragged my feet getting started and before I knew it my former life as an IT Project Manager took over. Well the day has come for me to post these items online to share with everyone. I'm working to post all my items on eBay in between practice and tournaments, workouts and sleep.
If your interested in helping to support this Archer in her dream of becoming an Olympian please see my eBay items at http://store.auctiva.com/dedacated


Focus Today...Succeed Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment