Monday, May 4, 2009

Practice Practice Practice

I've upped my draw weight to 35lbs this weekend. Yeah! Well sort of yeah, its tough stuff. Its going to take a fare amount of additional practice to be strong for my next shoot in New Jersey, May 21st. The nice thing is that I have 3 weeks between tournaments this time, allowing for lots of practice time. I'm down to 2wks and 4 days and I can already see a spec of progress :)
I've upped my workouts to help build strength as well. Below is my schedule

Sunday:
Mid Morning: SPT Strength - stretch band over bow to increase bow weight even more. Draw bow and hold for 20 seconds at anchor/transfer. Repeat 10 times
Noon- Shoot blank bale 48 arrows
Afternoon- Shoot 7oms 96 arrows
Evening- Gym - 40 mins high intensity cardio
A good nights sleep :)

Focus Today...Succeed Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment