Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Archery form day

What a great day this turned out to be. I started the day shooting a single spot 40cm target at 10 meters as recommended by Coach Mel (Brady Ellison's orig.coach) I also took into consideration his recommendation to not aim at the yellow, but visualize and shoot the X. This was at first tough, but then made a huge diffenece and really tightend up my groups. I shot 19 x's (10m)40cm target.
Mid afternoon was a bit painful and frustrating. I couldn't quite shake it and continued to shoot bad form. I thought it would be best to take a break.
I'm honored to say the US National Olympic Head Coach, Kisik Lee and Asst. Coach came over to my house to coach me for just over an hour this evening and I can't stop thinking about it. Wow, I feel so privilaged, I just can't believe it sometimes.
Coach Lee is so good and so good at explaining things. He made several tweaks to my form and I can't wait to implement them into my daily training and SPT's.
Sometimes I want to pinch myself to see if this is all real.


Focus Today...Succeed Tomorrow
Tomorrow my focus will be my bow arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment