Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shoulders Back!

Shoulder back, sounds simple enough, right? Wrong! Try lifting something and not move your shoulder out of place, meaning just move your arms and oh yeah make sure that something weighs 30+lbs and only use 3 fingers.
Let me know how that goes for you. :) Welcome to Archery.


Today I shot 100 arrows in the morning and 50 in the early afternoon. In the afternoon I went to the gym for cardio. In the evening Coach Lee came by to Coach me on my form, where I shot another 50 arrows, but probably lifted the bow back 100 times.
He is so amazing, at first I may not understand exactly how to do what it is he is saying to do, but he always finds a way to explain it or to show me so I can deliver the form right. Thank you Coach Lee and Mrs Lee.

Focus today...succeed tomorrow
Tomorrow my focus will be loading and anchor.

No comments:

Post a Comment