Sunday, March 8, 2009

Coaches, Coaches everywhere

It was Jr. Dream Team Week at the OTC this past week.
During my training on Thursday and Saturday there were a slew of Coaches offering advice on how to shoot the BEST method. It's a bit overwhelming sometimes, you know, to have several different approaches or explanations on how to do something from someone your unfamiliar with and who is in fact unfamiliar with you. I am however grateful for anyone who volunteers to help others. (there are many "buts" i can add to this, but i wont) :)
Out of all the coaches I've interacted it with in Archery I would have to say that Coach Lee seem to have the approach that works best for me. Maybe I'm biased, maybe I just want him to be the best for me because i believe he is the best coach. Regardless of why or who, what's important is that I feel comfortable and trust my Coach.
Gotta run, time to head over to the OTC for one last day of distance shooting before Baja next week.

Focus Today...Succeed Tomorrow
Today, again I will focus on my bow arm release.

No comments:

Post a Comment