Monday, March 23, 2009

Easton Cup

How did I miss blogging on the Easton Cup? My schedule has been "off" since I returned from Mexico last week.
Here it goes...the Easton Cup is this weekend in LA. I will be shooting a full FITA in 1 day and a Round Robin and Olympic Rounds on the second day. This shoot is a "practice" tournament more or less. It will provide a FITA ranking, but it will not apply for USAT or Rolling Rank which is my current goal.
Regardless of the tournament type, it will provide insight to what I will most likely score in Arizona in 2.5wks. Arizona as many of you know is a key tournament for me.

On a training note, I want to mention that I'm working very hard on not hitting my arm guard. I apparently decided to bring back this very painful issue. (I have multiple fore arm bruise to show for it). Hitting your arm guard while shooting distance, which all my upcoming shoots are, will make you miss the target.
Ahh the dreaded M word...
Its out of my vocabulary from today on out. :)

Focus Today...Succeed Tomorrow
Tomorrow I will focus on one thing and master the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment