Monday, January 5, 2009

Back from Winter Break

Ahh, its been so long, 4 days until I get to shoot at OTC again... Because of the holidays and the OTC Resident Athlete scheduled Winter Break I have haven't shot at the OTC since Dec 11th and I miss it.
Maybe it has something to do with being new to the sport, but I just cant seem to get enough. It's so much fun to shoot. Maybe I should be more clear, its so much fun to shoot anywhere but my garage. :) Sure its practical and allows me to work on my form, but nothing beats shooting with others and being outdoors. I particularly enjoy shooting distance which is tough in the garage where the most I can get is 15 meters.
I have lots of videos to share from the last 3 weeks and will start posting them with snippets shortly. My goal is to keep a running blog of my progress, practice sessions, etc and kept up to date. So bear with me as I work to catch up my blog to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment