Thursday, January 15, 2009

Club Day


Shooting at the Olympic Training Center is here again. This week has really flown by.
In the past, after Sundays Club day I'm itching to shoot again at the OTC the next day, but we've been having such excellent weather in San Diego I've been out of the garage. Its been 85 and even hotter (no humidity) for over a week now and I've been shooting outside since Sunday. I have videos I will upload later this morning so you can see where I'm shooting and our brilliant sunshine.
Below is my schedule for today.
Morning - SPT Endurance 25 mins
Mid-Morning- 50 arrows at 5 meters
Afternoon- 50 arrows at 5 meters
Exercise- 2.25 mile run outdoors
Afternoon- Shooting at OTC - 100-150 arrows



Focus Today...Succeed Tomorrow
Today My focus is shoulder position and back tension

No comments:

Post a Comment