Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday Shooting

I want to start off by thanking Aye for encouraging me go the extra mile in my practice yesterday. He encouraged me to do 5 sets last night instead of 4 and 35mins of SPT's instead of 30. Every extra push is appreciated imo.
Today's practice schedule is very similar to yesterday.
Morning - SPT for 30 minutes
Mid-Morning - 105 arrows at 5 meters in my garage.
*I kept hitting my bow arm with the string, owe, for those of you who don't know getting hit with the string on the arm is very painful. I decided to place blame on my sweatshirt, so I removed it and it seemed to reduce the amount of times I hit my arm. Placebo affect, who knows...
Afternoon- Off to REI to find tight fitting cold weather gear. Yes, it does get "cold" and windy in San Diego. Then to the gym for Triceps, Back and Cardio.
Evening- 6 ends are my goal with another 30 mins of SPT's.

Below is a video of my late night shooting yesterday. Enjoy the penguins!

Focus Today...Succeed Tomorrow
*Today my focus was to not drop my bow arm until after the full shot cycle was complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment