Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday's Schedule

2 more days until I return to shooting at the OTC!!!
I'm working really hard to impress the coaches on my return tomorrow. Hopefully they can see that I've improved in strength and control. Well, at least it feels that way...
Today's Schedule has gone like this so far.
Morning- Endurance SPT for 30 mins
Mid-morning- 5 ends of 8 and 10 ends of 7 (110 arrows) this was not the plan, but i split an arrow today from what I believe to be from too much contact with the other arrows (aka I group too well) :) so I switched from shooting 8 per end to 7.
Afternoon- Cardio, normally I would do abs/core today, but I fell 6ft off a counter and injured my tail bone a bit. ouch. So, no abs for me.
Evening- 70 arrows and 30 mins of Endurance SPT

Focus Today...Succeed Tomorrow
*My focus today was my release. Follow the jaw line and keep hand position the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment