Thursday, January 29, 2009

Not try to try and relax

Apparently I'm a ball of tension when I shoot with lots of other wonderful side effects. I have to admit, I'm not that surprised I do have a higher intensity resting rate then others. For those who dont know "me" in all my environments wouldn't understand/see this.
No, I'm not making any excuses. I do bring to the table a high level of intensity and high standard to every action of the shot cycle. I know I need to work on relaxing while shooting and just letting some of it come more naturally.
This is going to be my focus tomorrow I'll let everyone know how that goes.

BTW: I was so excited I forgot to blog a personal best that I shot yesterday. A 268 (w/a miss) out of 300- 18m indoor/outdoor 40cm target. The miss was a choke, the last arrow of the end. (Uh-hmm, high intensity, probably)


Focus Today...Succeed Tomorrow
My focus today was learning everything I could from the RA's.

No comments:

Post a Comment