Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday - The Day After Yesterday

The effects of shooting extra yesterday are felt today. :)
Not in a bad way or an ouch I want to complain sorta way, but a, hey I can really identify muscles in my shoulders and back that I don't normally.
My schedule today was spread out a bit.

Morning- SPT 30 mins with full loading (I wasn't loading enough b4)
Morning- 100 arrows, 10 ends of 10. I don't think I physically enjoy ends of 10 as much as ends of 7 or 8. It makes a difference imo on your strength in those last 2-3 shots.
Afternoon- 50 arrows and 15 minutes of deep stretching in shoulders, back and core.
Mid-Afternoon- Gym for Cardio and Shoulders. I want stronger shoulders for sure.

I took some videos of my scapula movement. After review they appear okay, but I would like to see my right scapula go lower. I will post them shortly.

Focus Today...Succeed Tomorrow
*Today my focus is loading

No comments:

Post a Comment