Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Day - New Way

Welcome to Wednesday Everyone.
Yesterday, was my R & R day. I shot 50 arrows to keep my muscles warm, but that was it. I didn't even hit the gym, however that wasn't the plan.
The Roadrunner Archery Club is hoping to improve there website and I volunteered to assist them in improving their site. Jake, a Resident Athlete at the Olympic Training Center has been managing the site so he came over and we set out some ideas and plans for the site.
This is what we've got so far. www.roadrunnerarchery.com

My schedule today is going to be aggressive. I must meet my potential.
Morning- 30 mins SPT Endurance
Mid-Morning- 20 arrows at 5 meters -150 arrows at 18 meters
Lunch
Noon- 50 arrows at 18 meters
Afternoon- Gym- Cardio, triceps and back/lats
Evening- Roadrunner Archery Club website work
Late Evening- SPT 20 mins Endurance

I'll update everyone later on today's progress.
Focus Today...Succeed Tomorrow
My focus today is setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment