Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday

Yesterday, Tuesday was my rest and recovery day. In the morning I shot 2 ends of 10 and did Cardio at the gym and 2 walks w/ the dogs. * Update...I forgot I shot at night for a couple of ends. After reviewing the videos below I realize I was not showing a set or extra set.

Today was a good day. My form is becoming more consistent day by day. My schedule was a little out of wack today. I went to do my SPT's in the garage this morning and was just too sore to hold the bow for more then 15-20 seconds, so I took a break and returned an hour later to continue my training. You see, on Monday's I take this Boot Camp fitness classes that kicks everyone's rear. Most participants in the class give up at one station or another at least 5 times and some even leave early. I wont give up, I can be beat red, grunting, winded, and literally crawling to the next station (really, I've done it before) and I will finish it. I will always finish it and I will always do more then the person next to me. (except this one chick who schools me in push ups)

Schedule Today
Morning- 15 minutes of stretching
Mid-Morning- 125 arrows
Exercise- Abs and Back/lats - 40 mins of Endurance High intensity Cardio
Evening- 49 arrows and 20 mins of Endurance SPT




Focus Today...Succeed Tomorrow
Today my focus is my bow arm rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment