Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF - oh wait...

Did I just post TGIF?...hahaha... I like Fridays and not for the reason everyone does I'm sure. I like Fridays because it means I'm going to be spending the next 2 days at the Olympic Training Center for Archery Training. I'm ready for the soreness Coaches, so lets make some adjustments to my form. Like past days I have several videos I could share, but I narrowed it down to 2.
This was my schedule today.
Morning- Floor stretching including legs and upper body.
Mid- Morning- 70 arrows at 18 meters outdoors (good results on the target, hopefully the form was good) *see pic
Early Afternoon- Tournament Research and Mental Challanges Research
Afternoon- Gym including Cardio, mat work for abs, core, triceps, traps and a bit of lats
Evening- 40 arrows at 5 meters. 25 mins SPT Endurance, 30 sec hold

I probably wont post tomorrow, but will do my best to give everyone an update on Sunday.






Focus Today...Succeed Tomorrow
Today my focus was Right hand position on Setup and Set

No comments:

Post a Comment