Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Monday Update

I Shot a 3 spot, 10 ends of 3 arrows, 4 times. Is that confusing? I'm scoring right now to prepare for the Vegas Tournament NEXT week. I shot roughly 200 arrows including practice ends, before scoring. (I wont reveal my scores :) my form was off and until I watched some videos and really thought about it in the evening I didn't know what was "off")

Morning- SPT Endurance- ten 25 second holds with full bow (v-bars and stabilizer) and stretch band on bow (increases pull weight) then ten 30 sec hold with full bow only.
Mid-Morning- Shooting 3 spot
Lunch
Afternoon- Shooting 3 spot
Evening- 1 hr Boot Camp fitness class (legs & core) and 20 mins stair stepper.


Focus Today...Succeed Tomorrow
My focus on Monday was shooting a 3 spot*.

*that was not good for my mental game.

No comments:

Post a Comment